Ambar K. Mitra
- PhD in Aerospace Engineering
- More than thirty years of teaching and research experience in
Mechanics, Numerical Methods, Fluid Mechanics, Aerodynamics, and Aircraft Design.
- Four times Outstanding Professor Award recipient,
selected by the students at a leading US Institution.
- ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) Coordinator in a reputed Department at a leading US Institution.
- Fiftyone technical, refereed publications.
- Five US Patents and Eight US Copyright of Software Packages.
- Member: American Society of Mechanical Engineers, American Society for Engineering Education.
- Who's Who among America's Teachers.
Who's Who in Science and Engineering.
Who's Who Registry of Professionals and Entrepreneurs.